VG SERIES Premium doors in the coating “High Gloss”, which has no analogues in the market in depth and “mirror” gloss. Has an external protective varnish layer, preventing from abrasion, scratches and burnout. It is equipped with German hinges “Simonswerk” and a German lock “KFV”. There are 3 colors and 9 models.
High Gloss is a coating developed using the latest technologies of glossy coating, production of Germany. High Gloss has an ideal glasslike smooth surface and maximum wear and scratch resistance. Created especially for the VG series the construction of the molding, simplifying the doors’ installation. All elements are produced in High Gloss variant according to a selected door leaf. The VG series include a wide range of framed interior doors. The structure is based on MDF frame and solid pine wood, which provides an overall strength of the door leaf. The VG series is made from the aluminum edge plate with exclusive treatment (production of Germany), which frames a door’s perimeter for an additional protection from mechanical damage and giving the fi nished design solution to the door leaf. Thanks to that combination of basic elements, the frame doors are quite strong and lightweight, which makes them easier to use. Depending on preferences from style point of view, doors of VG series can be produced with various kinds of glazing and coverings.
Main characteristics of the frame doors of VG series:
• Ideal glass-like smooth coating – High Gloss;
• Aluminum edge and hardware are produced in various colors, upon request a door can be produced with black edge black lock and hinges and black handle;
• Structure of all produced elements is the same as for the door leaf;
• Turn-key set;
• Various options for installation and structure;
• Environmental safety of the materials used;
• Aluminum edge plate with an exclusive processing.